Monday, January 21, 2008

Kristie's Corner

Happy Martin Luther King Day!

We got 18" of snow over night. Shoveling the driveway was weight lifting even though the snow wasn't too heavy. In fact I thought is looked a lot like cake as I was carving out stacks of snow to lift.

Topher got his first real job at Wasatch Pizza. They serve gourmet pizzas in the shop, for pick-up, or delivery. He recommends the BBQ chicken or pepperoni. The pizzas are expensive so they fill 'um up with plenty of goods. Topher likes his job 'cuz he can talk to people, as a cook or dishwasher it's not hard, and he gets free sodas. He thinks I might like the La Sal. It has Alfredo sauce, Mozzarella cheese, Feta cheese, artichoke hearts, sausage, and onions. When I get in the mood I'll have to try it.

Kasandra got to go to Vegas for the week-end to visit her friend Megan who just moved back there after starting the year at Waterford. Their family paid for Kasandra and two of her friends to fly down there so they could have sleep-overs, go shopping, swimming, and meet some of Megan's Vegas friends.

Kara loves the snow. Even though she had to wade in it up to her waist in our driveway, and she slipped on her tush in the street on the way to Sammy's house she just giggled all the way. Well, I better get her home now that its 4:00 so we can make a giant snowman before the sun goes down. It's time

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was a pizza chef way back when. It wasn't fancy gourmet, but it was lot of fun and honestly I never got tired of the stuff. It continue to be one of my favorite foods. I can't wait to visit Topher and try out the specialties. The snow sounds great. Have fun!